28 Jun 2010

A HANDPHONE FOR EMAK II

"Go on.. go on.. with hope.. in your heart.. and you'll never walk alone.. you'll never walk.. alone.."

My handphone rang to the tune of "You'll Never Walk Alone" - Liverpool FC anthem..

Me : "Halo.."
Emak : "Laa.. Mak nak talipon Ngah nko"
Me : "OK.."

Emak hang up the phone.

15 seconds later..

"Go on.. go on.. with hope.. in your heart.. and you'll never walk alone.. you'll never walk.. alone.."

My handphone rung again.. I took a peek at the number.. "Emak..", I said silently in my heart

Me : "Halo.."
Emak : "Halo.. laa.. kenapa dapat nombor nko lagi. Mak nak talipon Ngah nko.."
Me : "Tekan la butang 'Names', pastu pilih la nama Ngah.."
Emak : "Entah la.. apa la yang adik nko (my lil brother) dah godek-godek handphone ni semalam. Tak tau nak carik macamana dah.."
Me : "Pilih nombor dulu.. baru la tekan butang call.."
Emak : "OK la..". she hung up

30 seconds later..

"Go on.. go on.. with hope.. in your heart.. and you'll never walk alone.. you'll never walk.. alone.."

My handphone rung again.. but suddenly the ringing come to a halted. A missed call.

I checked the missed call number.. it was 'Emak'.. again. Sah dah pening la tu..

I hope Emak will get used to the handphone (click here) menu soon enough.

I believed, now Emak already get use to the menu or maybe what she did was, instead of juggling around the menu she will just dialed the number which she had witten and kept in her possession. Possibly, the second one would be the better solution for Emak so that Emak tak payah pening-pening to learn all the menu that she would never actually use.

At least, Emak got the freedom to call anybody now instead of waiting for my lil sister(s) to come back after work.

Relationship = Communicate


Note : I still got one more line that I can register to my name.. emmm

Tiada ulasan: