01 Julai 2010

LIVERPOOL FC - NEW MAIN CLUB SPONSOR

(Liverpoolfc.tv)


Today marked the ' Brand New Era' associated with the Liverpool FC. Welcome to :


'STANDARD CHARTERED'

click here & here


I like this one because it will allow me to BUY the Liverpool's shirt and WEAR it the way I like it. Not just being kept in the closet - to be honest I got many from those days.. possibly err.. 5 jerseys - The long sleeve white/green, The long sleeve yellow, The short sleeve cream, The short sleeve red with big collar & The short sleeve red with white full collar - all are the collection of the 90's. I don't buy any of the millennium's jersey due to the 'brand' that attached to it.. you know laa.. it's Carlsberg..

I really looking forward for the shirt to be on sale here in Malaysia and possibly buy one for myself.. very tempting proposition indeed. More importantly, this marked the new era of Liverpool with new manager and hopefully new responsible and footballing minded owner replacing the current one.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE


Note : Yeah! Finally..


Tiada ulasan: